Guidance on running your registered service
CIW register, inspect and take action to improve the quality and safety of services for the well-being of the people of Wales.
On these pages you will find a host of useful links and guidance notes designed to support you and your early years childcare business.
The Self-Assessment of Service Statement (SASS) is now live!
All Registered Persons and Responsible Individuals are required to complete under the Child Minding and Day Care (Wales) Regulations 2010 in relation to monitoring compliance of a service.
It is a legal requirement for all childminders and childcare and play providers to complete a SASS.
- Watch our recent Lunch and Learn all about SASS on our dedicated SASS page: https://www.earlyyears.wales/en/sass-2023
- CIW have published some handy tips: https://www.careinspectorate.wales/sass-handy-tips-help-you
The Inspectorate's strategic plan sets out its priorities over the next three years.
It has set out three strategic priorities to provide it with its organisational direction and focus over the next three years:
- To be a trusted voice to influence and drive improvement
- To consistently deliver a high quality service
- To be highly skilled and responsive
CIW will review its priorities each year to ensure they continue to be relevant and reflect the environment in which we operate.
To download the plan, visit the link below
|Canllawiau Cofrestru Addasedig i ymgeiswyr a darparwyr mewn ymateb i COVID-19||917.35 KB|