- Access to support and guidance on all aspects of running a childcare setting from our dedicated and passionate Early Years team.
- A like-minded support network at our high-quality member forums.
- Regular mailings to keep you up to date with important sector and legislation updates.
- Access to useful resources including subscription to our highly acclaimed members magazine, Smalltalk.
- 25% discount on all of our English and Welsh language publications and quality assurance scheme – Quality for All.
- Free listing of your setting’s contact details and job vacancies on our website.
- Representation on all aspects of early years provision including foundation phase, CIW and local authorities
- Access to the government’s free milk scheme – via Cool Milk.
- Discounted DBS services from uCheck.
In association with Welsh Government membership to Early Years Wales is FREE to all settings and individuals during 2022/2023.
This offer means that by registering as a member you get access to all the member benefits free for a membership year (until March 2023)
Early Years Setting – Private
Early Years Setting – Voluntary
Non-registered Early Years Setting
*Full Day Care includes Out of School Club when operating in the same building.
All memberships will expire on 31st March 2023 and will renew at the full year cost.
Have a query regarding your membership category? Please contact us for further information on [email protected] or 029 2045 1242.